Thursday, February 17, 2011

Week - 2 -


This time around, i was prepared. A cute dress, high heels, pink blush, a fearless attitude, and i was ready to conquer this place. My work was allready set out for me and i was ready to work and prove that im worthy of this space. I was given the task to make these new yet vintage looking hanger covers. Stencils, old canvas, and a sewing machine, and i got the job done. Took the entire day, but non the less, it was done and ready for Valentines day. Ironed, pretty, and embroidered with a heart. My new yet vintage looking hanger covers were ready for display.



Second day, second week and i was given a bit more responsibility and it could not have felt any better. I was told that i wasnt going to be a given specific task today, but rather help out execute some research. I spent my time doing online research for products, tools, and supplies for a new Ocean/Sea shore theme. who knew that finding cotton knitted grocery bags was going to be so difficult? Being done with the online search i headed out to the hardware store where i picked out the colors i thought were suited for this next Sea Shore project. In control and productive, thats how i ended my week.





ps. In my room lays a cooper coated bird that was made out of trash that was going to be trashed, i don't know what to do with it yet but its definitely keeping me company for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment